Monday, November 21, 2016

Untitled and a reminder about my Cats! 2017 Wall Calendar

I painted today's painting on board that was toned too dark.  It was a fight from start to finish. I couldn't get the yellows to pop...  and kitty looks more alien than feline.  Rather than assault you with a full size image, I've included a thumbnail to the left.  It was a bad painting day.  
If you care to see a selection of my best paintings ever, check out my Cats! 2017 Wall Calendar with cat quotes. It's the perfect gift for the cat person in your life.  $2 will be donated to the Cleveland Animal Protective League for each one sold. You can find those here.  

2 comments:

  1. A bad day painting is better than a good day at work. Probably many of us are saying "wish I could paint a cat that good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, we've all been there (altho the thumbnail looks great!)! Saw you in SW magazine last night...awesome and congratulations again!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Diane Hoeptner Art Blog: Oh yay! A comment from YOU!!