Wednesday, November 1, 2017

I See Daisies and Skulls and Skeletons Reception

"I See Daisies" Available at Lakeland Community College Gallery (email me if interested.)

The reception for the Skulls and Skeletons exhibit at Lakeland Community College last week was fun, tons of gruesomely great art, sculpture and jewelry and most attendees in costume.  My sister made a surprise visit with her entire family (in costume!)  
Nephews and friend.
This after pointedly telling me she wasn't sure if she'd make it! Too fun. 

The exhibit runs through November 2nd. If you are local to NE Ohio, it is a worthwhile look-see. As of now, my (two) skull paintings are still available. Should you have an interest in either, purchase at the gallery or email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diane Hoeptner Art Blog: Oh yay! A comment from YOU!!